Clarity, trust, strength and happiness meet methodical expertise.
- Business focused and embedded in day to day work reality.
- Customized solutions and transformation processes.
- Sustainable learning for leaders.
- Executive coaching.
Transformation & Change
- Strategies and concepts for holistic transformation processes.
- Methods of effective participation and communication.
- Guidance from conception to realization.
Human Resource Development
- Creating talent management and personnel development processes
- Evaluating management potential including selection processes
- Job and requirement profiles.
- Personnel development - strategies as well as tools.
Roland Steindl has been a management consultant and coach since 1989. Thanks to his broad experience in Central and Eastern Europe he works with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, technology, service businesses, health care and public administration. He has assisted numerous clients co-creating sustainable transformation and leadership development processes.
Roland holds master degrees in economics, philosophy and theology, having studied in Austria, Germany and the US (UCLA). A long-time university lector, he helped to develop Austrians first "New Public Management" MBA Programm. Throughout his professional career he deepened his knowledge and widened his approaches taking part in diverse learning programs for consultants and coaches.
Loving all kinds of water sports, Rolands has a special passion for sailing and windsurfing. He is the founder of C-Side Retreat, a Nova Scotia-based company offering idyllic and pure nature spots for retreat to regain mindfulness and personal presence. Roland lives with his family in Vienna (Austria) and Nova Scotia (Canada).